As a disruptive technology Artificial Intelligence (AI) is set to transform our lives as individuals, workers and how we operate as a society.
A recent OECD survey predicted that 14% of jobs across 32 of the world’s richest economies involving an estimated 66 million jobs were at high risk over the next 20 years.
While there is little doubt AI will change work practices, it is not all doom and gloom. According to PWC, AI will boost Ireland’s GDP in 2030 by 11.6% or €48 billion; this presents a substantial commercial and economic opportunity (PWC 2017 report).
Leveraging the opportunities AI brings will be discussed in a one day conference in GMIT Mayo Campus hosted by GMIT iHubs in association with Digital Marketing in Mayo and the Local Enterprise Office, Mayo.
This event is FREE and open to everyone.
Listen to AI experts to:
· Get an understanding of this transformative technology and how it applies to your business
· Gain insights on practical applications, case studies and business opportunities
· Observe AI demonstrations in real time
· Learn about courses in Digital Technology and Life Long Learning available at GMIT
· Network and connect with key experts / opinion formers and AI businesses attending the event.
If you would like to have your company featured in the Irish Tech News Business Showcase, get in contact with us at [email protected] or on Twitter: @SimonCocking